Summer Pay Calculators
Calculate your Monthly Transfer Amount
- Be a school system employee of an affiliated district
- Have an Apple Checking account
- Have a Direct Deposit of at least $500 monthly OR your net pay into an Apple account
- Have a valid email address
Before opening a Summer Pay account, think about how much you’re going to need in the summer. Once you determine what works for you, use our calculator above to determine your ideal savings amount.
Things to Consider:
- Choose an amount (up to $1,000 per month) to be transferred from each payroll deposit (transfer made on the last day of the month), based on the amount you'd like to receive June-August.
- Note: You may change your allotment at any time. Your first early withdrawal is FREE; all subsequent early withdrawals result in a fee.
- Choose when you're paid.
- Lump Sum Payment – This option allows you to receive ALL of your funds in the Apple account of choice in one payment.
- Biweekly or Monthly Payment – Elect to mirror traditional pay schedules by having biweekly OR monthly payments transferred to your Apple account of choice.