Apple In the Community
Investing in Our Community
In 1956, Apple was started with an act of kindness, and we continue that legacy today. Supporting our community isn’t just something we do, it’s who we are.
During our Spend and Give challenge, Apple tallied up a portion of all Debit Card spending with the hopes of donating up to $100,00 to four, local charities. We’re proud to say that members helped us reach $97,655.
And, because it was so close, Apple rounded it up to award the full $100,000!
From all of us at Apple, and on behalf of our charity partners, thank you for helping us keep our community strong!
Helping to improve the lives of those we serve is who we are and what we do, and we’re kicking that into overdrive during September and October. We’re taking to our community, performing random acts of kindness. Tune in to WUSA9’s Great Day Washington each week to see who we’ll surprise next!
Watch our random acts of #KindnessRocks:
- Apple FCU Gives a $120,000 Boost to Non-Profits
- Creating a Sense of Belonging at an LCPS Elementary School
- Volunteer stylists surprised with dinner and a movie
- $15,000 Donation Shocks Hopecam
- Bikes Put Kids on a Trail to Success
- Fire Dept. Cadets Enjoy a Sweet Treat
- 75 Kids Enjoy Rides and Food at the Fair
- Extending a Hand to Women and Kids in Need
- Boosting a Family's Pediatric Cancer Comeback
Spend & Give Challenge
Funded by your Debit Card use, and with votes cast, we donated $100,000 to four local charities.View all videos