Thinking of joining Apple Federal Credit Union?
Apple Federal Credit Union was founded in 1956 as an educator’s credit union, since then we have been expanding throughout Northern Virginia. Members no longer need to be affiliated with a school system to qualify. You can qualify for membership through your location, school, relationships or through your work.
4 WAYS TO QUALIFY FOR MEMBERSHIP
Started in 1956 as an educator’s credit union, Apple FCU has since been expanding throughout Northern Virginia, and members no longer have to be affiliated with a school system.
We're not just for teachers anymore.
Community membership is available to anyone who lives, works, worships, volunteers or attends school in:
Faculty, Staff, Students and Immediate Families of:
- Clarke County Public Schools
- Fairfax County Public Schools
- Falls Church City Schools
- Fauquier County Public Schools
- Frederick County Public Schools
- Loudoun County Public Schools
- Manassas City Public Schools
- Manassas Park Public Schools
- Prince William County Public Schools
- Shenandoah County Public Schools
- Spotsylvania County Public Schools
- Stafford County Public Schools
- Winchester Public Schools
Faculty, Staff, Students, Alumni and Immediate Families of:
- George Mason University
- Northern Virginia Community College
- Shenandoah University
Immediate family of an existing member such as: spouse, parent, child, sibling, step-parent, step-child, step-siblings, grandparent, grandchildren and adoptive relationships.
Living with a member, such as: roommates, domestic partners and legal guardians.
Joining an eligible Association, such as: Friends of the W&OD Trail or Northern Virginia Athletic Directors, Administrators and Coaches Association.