How to setup member-to-member transfers
Locate the Pay and Transfer tab and select Transfer Funds.
From the dropdown menus (pictured below), select the following:
- From Account – Choose the desired account from which you want to transfer funds from.
To Account – Select Add an Account at the bottom of the drop down to locate Send money to another Apple FCU member.
- Enter member’s last name.
- Select Verification method under Account Details to select Account
- Enter the member’s account type (Share account or Loan account), member number and the share ID.
- Enter the appropriate share ID number. For example, Regular Savings – 0000, Free A+ Checking – 0017, Money Market – 0015, Student Checking – 0016)
- Optional: Save the account for future use and give the account a nickname.
NOTE: The transfer will occur in real-time; the other member will have immediate access to the funds from their account.