Linking Your Favorite Apps to Apple FCU
07/27/2021 | Archive
When you want to connect your Apple accounts to other financial institutions or technology companies, such as, but not limited to, PayPal, Target, Fidelity and Robinhood, you’re generally presented with two options:
- Provide your 14-digit ACH Account Number and Apple’s Routing Number – 256078514 – to the third-party provider
- The provider will deposit and withdraw one or more small dollar amounts to your account over the next few business days
- Upon receipt, you verify the exact amount(s) transferred
- The link is established
- You provide your Online Banking user credentials to the third-party provider
- If successful, then you select the appropriate account and specify the amount to transfer
- The link is established immediately
Depending on the provider, Apple Federal Credit Union may or not may appear in the list of financial institutions that support instant verification. We continue to work with our technology partners to make it easier for our members to access their accounts from other institutions.
*Sharing your personal and account information with any third-party should be carefully considered. You are responsible for any transactions and activities performed from your accounts and for any use of this information. If you update your Apple FCU login credentials, you will have to update any linked third-party accounts as well.