Donate to our Holiday Food Drive
Help feed local families this holiday season!
As the holiday season approaches, let's come together to ensure everyone gets a taste of joy, bringing warmth and meals to families in need. Now through November 30, we are accepting non-perishable food donations for local families in need.
How You Can Help
- Hearty Soups/Ramen
- Dried/Canned Beans
- Canned Vegetables and Fruit
- Rice and Pastas
- Canned Meats/Tuna
- Peanut or Almond Butter
- Mac and Cheese/Pasta Helper
- Baking Items like Flour and Vegetable Oil
- Family-Sized Ketchup/Mayo/Mustard
Please avoid donations in glass containers.
Your donations will support these organizations in time for the holidays:
- Blue Ridge Area Food Bank – Winchester Area
- Cornerstones – Fairfax County
- Loudoun Hunger Relief – Loudoun County
- Northern Virginia Family Service (NVFS) – Prince William County
- S.E.R.V.E.: Stafford Emergency Relief – Stafford County
- Western Fairfax Christian Ministries – Fairfax County
With your generous donations, we can transform this festive season into a time of hope and abundance for all!